For legal professionals, time is literally money. Applications need to be consistently available, with performance that doesn’t waiver; downtime and poor response time can mean lost revenue and lost clients. Not to mention that security is paramount; in many cases, absolute confidentiality is legally required to comply with government and industry regulations, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Technology challenges facing law firms include:
- Mobility - the need for remote access to email, document management systems, billing and time keeping systems
- Network Availability - ensuring printer and resource uptime reliability
- Disaster Recovery - disaster recovery planning, testing and implementation
- Security - securing confidential client records internally and externally
- Document Handling & Storage - reducing enormous collections of client files and ensuring ease of access
- Help Desk and Network Support - limited access to technical resources
Taking the anxiety out of technology and giving you peace of mind
Connected Technology’s proactive IT service support solution comprises:
- Focusing on improving your firm’s work product
- Monitoring to assure anytime, anywhere access to data
- Implementing security and other control mechanisms
If you would like to learn more about how we can help provide peace of mind, increase your productivity and secure your most valuable resource - your clients - please contact us today. In the meantime, you can also download our factsheet on why proactive managed IT services matter for law professionals - just click here to get your free copy now.